Along with the salvaging we have been doing on a house that is slated to be demolished, we were able to salvage a shed. This was much more of a process than it originally looked to be. We got permission to use a fork lift to move it, but it was just too big.
Along with making sure we didn't hit any power lines on the way there, the scariest part was that to get it out of the back yard we had to lift it over one of the houses. Luckily both houses are going to be torn down. I don't know if I would have dared trying that stunt over an occupied house. We did loose a few shingles on the yellow house.
I almost forgot, we also flattened a chainsaw in the process.