Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Presents

A little Late, but here are some of the projects I did for Christmas.  As always, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

Stained glass Mickey Mouse


This Mickey was for my boss who is a huge fan.  100% recycled glass.













Stained Glass Humming Bird and Iris
 These two were requests.  I had made these two before and gave them to my Mother in Law who hung them up in her classroom at school.  This time they were made for someone who saw them in the window and wanted me to make them one as well.  Both are 100% recycled.







Stained Glass Joseph
 Here is Joseph for a stained glass nativity.  About  80% recycled glass and 20% reclaimed glass.


Mary & Jesus for a Nativity

 Here is Mary for the stained glass nativity. She is also about 80% recycled glass and 20% reclaimed glass.




 






The "complete"  Nativity

 Here is the whole family together just after opening on Christmas day.  I actually made two of these Nativity sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment